Accredited Exercise Physiologist/Strength & Conditioning Coach
Qualifications: Bachelor Of Exercise Science (Clinical Practice), Graduate Diploma of Clinical Exercise Physiology, Cert III in Sport (Coaching), Cert II & III in Sport & Recreation, ESSA Member
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist
- Strength & Conditioning Coach
Commencement year: 2018
Areas of special interest:
- Athlete development
- Chronic disease management
- Injury prevention/management
- Health promotion and education.
Click here to read more about Bodyfit Allied Health’s Exercise Physiology services.